- Packaging for one camera, one spare battery for said camera, two different types of memory module, and a shirt.
- Two sets international power adapters.
- CAD$4.77 and HKD$1, in coins.1
- Four tablets ibuprofen.
- One bottle glass cleaner.
- One box strike-anywhere kitchen matches.
- One whiteboard, 16.5" x 23".
- One square cup containing dry-erase markers and a Sharpie.
- Two checkbooks drawing upon accounts closed more than a year ago.2
- One pen-holding insert for a Timbuk2 brand messenger bag.
- Two coasters.
- One FedEx envelope (used).
- One pair scissors (small).
- One prepaid UPS merchandise return label.
- One proxy ballot for a company that my parents purchased shares in on my behalf when I was a little kid.
- One rubber band.
1 I have never been to Hong Kong.
2 How should I dispose of these? They're too fat for my shredder.